Monday, September 29, 2014

SPDSS12 - Never Die

Looking for a little sketchy inspiration?  Look no further than the SugarSketch #12
I had to play along with the new SugarPea Designs Undying Love.  I just can't get enough of those zombies!  Seriously, they are the best zombies on the market!


I paired some PP from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Halloween 6x6 paper pad with some MFT black licorice, whip cream, and kraft CS.   I used my Perfect Paper Crafting Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Mat  and the MFT Die-namics pierced circle STAX to to mat my panels.  




I stamped my image with MFT black licorice hybrid ink.  I colored him with copics and paper pieced his jacket.  I used a black General's Pastel Chalk pencil to add some shading.  The sentiment is from the Undying Love stamp set.    I also used the Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamp Trick or Treat set to stamp the spider web and the bats.

Here is the sketch:


The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
  • SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable 
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS12 so that we may check out your beautiful work
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog.
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.  
  • However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!

If you would like to make the Undying Love stamp set your own, you can buy it HERE.




17 comments:

  1. Love the zombie! You did a great job with his colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome set, I love the paper pieced jacket <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Love the dp and his jacket is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome Kim. Love the colors you used and his shadowing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! Great layout. Love how you matched up the patterned paper and the Zombie's suit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a hysterical card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phenomenal color palette, it just makes the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just the coolest card! My DH would just love the zombies!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOO-tiful card Kim - LOVE your zombie and pretty matted layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute little card. Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome GF! I love the colours and that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The scariest--beautiful--Halloween card I've see.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so cool. Love that zombie. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!