Monday, September 15, 2014

SPDSS011 - Thankful for You

Calling all sketch-o-holics!  There's a new SugarSketch up and ready for you to tackle!
I played along with the newly released SugarPea Designs Bountiful Blessings stamp set!


I chose some PP from the Bo Bunny Apple Cider Collection 6x6 paper pad and paired it with some MFT hot fudge, whip cream, paver red, and orange fizz CS,   I embossed the orange panel with the Darice basket weave embossing folder.  I matted my layers using the Perfect Paper Crafting Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Mat.   Use code KIM5% when you purchase yours for 5% off your order!  


I stamped my image in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored her with copics.  I used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks and the polka dots on the heart and the handkerchief,   I added some ribbon that I got from last month's ribbon kit by Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

Here is the sketch:


The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
  • SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable 
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS011 so that we may check out your beautiful work
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog.
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.  
  • However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!

If you would like to make the Bountiful Blessings stamp set your own, you can buy it HERE.

Store---Bountiful-Blessings-Revised



1 comment:

  1. Fabulously fall, festive and fun Kim. Love how you colored her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!