Monday, September 8, 2014

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneak - Teachers Pet

Hooray!  Today kicks off the Sweet Sneaks of the SugarPea Designs September release!  This month we are releasing 5 new stamp sets!   YEP!   Ready to start?!

Introducing Teacher's Pet!


I started my splattering some ink on some white CS and adhering it to a wild cherry CS card base.   



Next, I stamped my image 3 times in a row onto white CS in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored them with copics.  I used my Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Mat to easily layer that panel.  I stamped the sentiment in MFT black licorice hybrid ink.



Would you like to WIN the Teacher's Pet stamp set?! Hop along and visit with the SugarPeas and guests, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to win the Teacher's Pet stamp set!

Our fabulous September release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe at 6:00 AM EST this Friday!




31 comments:

  1. So much fun and truly clever! It is so cute and colourful! The spattering makes it even more adorable! Love it, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!!! Love the color splash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layering idea! I love the color splash background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy stamp sets that offer different elements so cards such as yours can be created. I really like your splattered background and the coloring of the crayolas and boxes is amazing as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this sentiment and love those crayon boxes....I loved a new crayon box at the beginning of a school year! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and colorful! I like the splatters!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card...love the cute crayons and the splatter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! I love the little row of crayon boxes and the paint splatters are genuis! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing better than a new box of crayons on the first day of school.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card love those crayons lined up in a row <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. Love all of the colors.
    this is a stamp set that we've been needing.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your card. Your splattering on the background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! The sentiment is fabulous and I love your splattering.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those splatters and the crayon boxes... CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these crayons in this set. I love how you used them. You bg is awesome Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My brother is an artist This card would be perfect for him! Definitely CASEing your card. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those boxes of crayons are awesome, and I really love the splattered background! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the inspiring sample. I like how the background give the whole card a happy, fun and sort of celebratory feel.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute and colorful I like the splattered ink background.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Life is like a box of crayons...right? Awesome GF!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun image and super cute card. Love how the crayon colors coordinate with the spattered background..
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the crayons! My oldest just started KDG and I've realized I need to start getting more "school stamps" in my collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness - so, so, so cute and well done! Love this set, and I am seeing from all of you how badly I need it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!