Thursday, September 25, 2014

DS170 - Ho Ho Ho

Welcome to this week's addition of the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #170.
This week's sketch had feeling inspired to pull out some Holiday patterned paper and stamps.


I chose some PP from the Echo Park This & That Christmas 6x6 paper padand paired with some MFT whop cream and black licorice CS.  I used my Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Mat to mat my card.  

I stamped the cute snowman from the Simon Says Stamp with Clearly Besotted Cute Christmas Characters stamp set in MFT black licorice ink and colored him with copics.  

Here is the sketch:




Ready to play along with us?  Before you head on over to link up your entry on the Deconstructed Sketch blog, be sure to check out some crafty inspiration from the Deconstructed Sketch Girls!



1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, what a cute rolly-polly Santa and fantastically colored! Great card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!