Thursday, September 18, 2014

DS169 - Let It Snow

Welcome to this week's addition of the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #169!
I have to admit.  I was stumped by this sketch.  I stared at it for a few days.  Nothing.  
Then, I flipped sketch and VOILA!  The mojo started flowing!  

I inked up one of newest stamp sets from the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember 2014  release called Winter Friends.    I paired some PP from the My Mind's Eye Be Merry 6x6 paper pad with some MFT kraft, black licorice, and wild cherry and gumdrop green CS.  


I use dthe MFT Die-namics Circle STAX and Pierced circle STAX to create the rim around the opening.   I used the Simon Say s Stamp Poinsettia Parade Die to create the flower.  I added a gold sequin to the center of the poinsettia.    I used the Lil Inker Designs Pinking Edge Sentiment Flag set die to create the sentiment panel.

Here is the sketch:


Ready to play along with us?  Before you head on over to link up your entry on the Deconstructed Sketch blog, be sure to check out some crafty inspiration from the Deconstructed Sketch Girls!




4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!