Tuesday, September 9, 2014

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneak - Undying Love

Welcome to the 2nd of 5 days of Sweet Sneaks of the SugarPea Designs September release!   
Today we are introducing you to the best zombies on the block!   I couldn't to ink up this stamp set and I am pretty sure you're going to feel the same!  

Introducing Undying Love


I chose some PP from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Halloween 6x6 paper pad and paired it with some MFT whip cream and black licorice CS.  I distressed the edges of all the panels and even crumpled up the stripe panel before sponging some Tim Holtz pumice stone and black soot distress ink around the edges.   


I colored my image with copics and a black pastel chalk pencil.  I used a white gel pento add the polka dots to her bow and her tights.  I smudges some black pastel chalk pencil under her eyes.  I added some sequins to embellish.


I stamped the image again along with the sentiment on the inside of the card.   


Would you like to WIN the Undying Love stamp set?! Hop along and visit with the SugarPeas and guests, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to win the Undying Love stamp set!

Our fabulous September release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe at 6:00 AM EST this Friday!


36 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!! I love that you gave her more of a normal skin look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole design of this card! Zombie girl is to sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the eyes. The whole card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I feel like this lady. Great card. Love the coloring. The background paper really fits so well.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great detail. Love the layers and distressing. Your coloring skills are crazy good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I love this stamp! She has to be the cutest zombie, ever! Your card is fabulous! That background is as wonderful as your coloring, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you finished off your card by stamping the inside as well. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the black and white striped paper and the dark circles under her eyes...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe you could make a Zombie look cute but you did. Your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL love the sentiment love your card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card design, the distressed paper and the super cute zombie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab coloring! cute face & the matching inside is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the card and the image rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great distressing of the paper for this one, makes her way more scary!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those tights are so cute!!! Love the card and the depth you gave to all the black areas. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so super cute!! Love this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your distressed paper is so bomb Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  18. fabulous colouring and such a great card
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love the striped background and the colors of her tights. Nifty little dead girl.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun image and super cute card. Love the background papers.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous coloring...love the colors and layout!! Fun image!!

      Delete
  21. Great card. Love how you added the outline only inside

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm thinking I need this set :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your card!! She really does look brain dead! This is such a fun stamp set and card!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulously done - outside and inside. Love the Halloween colors.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a clever card - love it!! And your coloring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great pleats and polka dots. Sometimes we all feel brain dead.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome card! Such a cool beautifully colored Zombie! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!