Wednesday, September 24, 2014

SPD09 - Happy Fall Y'all!

And just like that, it's officially fall.   I do love summer, but getting to ink up all the new crafty goodies on the markets helps me to embrace Fall a little easier.  

SugarPea Designs is getting is the Autumn Spirit withe their newest challenge.  The theme of SPD09 is "Happy Fall Y'all" and so I grabbed the newly released Bountiful Blessings stamp set to play along.  


While I love the main image in the Bountiful Blessings stamp set, I resisted the urge to color her up yet again and I instead decided to show how great this accessory stamp is in the set by making it the focal point.   


I die cut a square from the whip cream panel and popped it up over a swatch of burlap.   I colored my image with copics and Generals Pastel Chalk pencils.  I used a white gel pen to add the polka dots to the patch on the pumpkin.   I added a few sequins, a button, and some twine to embellish.   



We only have a few rules…
  • Play along with ANY stamp you’d like – Winner is chosen at random to keep things fair, but if the winners project features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the voucher to $15
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPD09 so we can easily find your work.
  • Add your name and link to your card or project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs blog

Challenge-Prize-Graphic

I you would like to make Bountiful Blessings your own, you can find it HERE!

Store---Bountiful-Blessings-Revised

2 comments:

  1. Just darling, Kim! Love the burlap in the window and your coloring is spot-on as usual! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!