Thursday, September 11, 2014

DS168 - Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thursday!   Thursday means it's almost Friday and it also means there's a new Deconstructed Sketch on the block for you to tackle and get your mojo flowin'!  

My card this week features one of the newly released stamp sets from the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember release called Thanksgiving Table.  If you have not yet checked out that release, go and do it!   It's a HUGE release packed with lots of Holiday stamps and dies and cool new stencils and inks!  You can find it all right HERE.


\I started with an orange fizz CS base.   I then took my whip cream panel and the MFT Diagonal Stripes stencil and sponged on some Tim Holtz rusty hinge distress ink.  I turned the stencil 90 degress to the left and sponged on some Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.    I used my Perfect Paper Crafting Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Mat to easily mat my panels with hot fudge CS.   If yuo don;thave those tools, you need them!  Click on that link and use code KIM5% to get 5% off your order.  


I stamped the pumpkin and acorn from the Simon Says Stamp Thanksgiving Table stamp set in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored them with copics and a black General's pastel chalk pencil.   I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in MFT hot  fudge ink.    I used the MFT Die-namics Pierced Fishtail STAX to create the flags,   




Ready to play along with us?  Before you head on over to link up your entry on the Deconstructed Sketch blog, be sure to check out some crafty inspiration from the Deconstructed Sketch Girls!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim :-) totally LOVE this :-) the background looks amazing too ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Fall design, Kim! LOVE the background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card.
    I love the fall colours and that image is beautiful.
    I just love how your did your background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!