Friday, September 12, 2014

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneak - Let's Fiesta

Welcome to the 5th and final day of the SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks of the September release!  
Release day is finally upon and so we thought we would kick it off with a little fiesta to celebrate!  

Introducing "Let's Fiesta!"


Seriously!  Do you love him or what?!?   He makes me happy!  I started by creating my beachy background with some distress inks.  Next I used the now retired MFT Die-namics Rounded banner STAX to die cut the archway from some natural CS.  I then colored my embossing paste with a few drops of MFT tangy orange ink and 1 rop of hot fudge ink.  I then created my brick wall using the MFT small brick wall stencil.  


I stamped my image in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored it with copics and pastel chalk pencils.  I sed a white gel pen to add some accents o his guitar and freckles to his cheeks.   


  Would you like to WIN the Let's Fiesta stamp set?! Hop along and visit with the SugarPeas and guests, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to win the Let's Fiesta stamp set!

Our fabulous September release is available in the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe right NOW! Please click here to shop – and if you are lucky enough to win a set you’ve already purchased, you can choose another of the same value!



20 comments:

  1. Nicely colored. I like the little musical notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG against the brick wall is fabulous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brick wall and ocean behind are perfect! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute - love the musician and the bright colors.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful. Love your brick wall and how you colored the musician.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just too much fun, love the beachy scene and the bricks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun...love the bricks and beachy background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excellently done - love the background and all the wonderful details!! Such a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jose is so cute. Love the brick wall.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Love the brick wall with Jose standing in front of the door! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! He sure is a happy guy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ay ay ay, what a great stamp and card! Arriba!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He IS super cute! And what an adorable little scene you have created. He must be strummin' along at a restaurant on a little beach in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my golly Kim! This is so awesome sauce. I love your scene. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can you make me a bunch of brick backgrounds and mail them to me! LOL Awesome honey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!