Thursday, September 4, 2014

DS167 - With Sympathy

Welcome to the latest and greatest Deconstructed Sketch #167!   
This week is a special week because Taylored Expressions is sponsoring this week's sketch and is offering up a generous$25 gift certificate to their online shoppe to one lucky participant this week!  

I love all the layers in this week's sketch.  It's right up my alley!  


I used my Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Mat to easily mat all the panels.   Use code Kim5% when you order yours for an extra 5% off your order! I paired some PP from the Pebbles Family Ties 6x6 paper pad with some PTI spring rain and white CS, and some MFT nightshift blue and gumdrop green CS.   It's hard to see in the photo, but I used the Lil' Inker Designs Quilted Stitched Pattern Die on the white panels.   The word dies are the Simon Says Stamp with sympathy die.    


I die cut the flower using the Lil' Inker Designs Spring Flower die.    

Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!   Don't forget that there is a $25 gift certificate from Taylored Expressions up for grabs this week!  



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty sympathy card. Sympathy cards are the toughest ones for me to make so I always welcome new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers you used for the card, it looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!