Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Simon Says..............Anything Goes!

I have the honor of being the Simon Says Stamp Designer in the Spotlight this month and I am playing along with the very talented Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge DT.

This week, Simon Says.........
Anything Goes! 

The Design Team is featuring products from Hero Arts.  While this is not required to enter this week's challenge, we would love it if you do use some Hero Arts products n your creations! 

When I was scrolling through all the Hero Arts stamp sets this awesome cling background stamp called Large Flower caught my eye.


Gorgeous, right?!   I stamped the background in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored it with copics (RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02, YG67, YG63, and BG10).  I used the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 12 to die cut my image panel and a separate sentiment panel that has a stitched line across the bottom.   



Simon Says Stamp


I matted with MFT black licorice CS and tied some MFT gumdrop green ribbon to embellish.   I stamped the sentiment from the Hero Arts Say It All  clear stamp set in MFT black licorice hybrid ink.   I love the handwritten font!   

As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!  You can enter up to FIVE times, as long as they are all NEW creations (no backlinking)!  Head on over to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog to link up your creation!  Have fun!   
50dollar_voucher_600px

7 comments:

  1. Wow Kim - such a striking card - those big bold blooms look amazing!
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW those flowers are so vibrant and pretty :) love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kim :-) the flowers are so pretty and so beautifully coloured, the whole design of this is awesome !! I love those die cut panels with the piercing too,

    It has been a real pleasure to have you along with us this month, thanks sooo much for everything :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Kim, a fabulous design and your flowers are just stunning!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and coloring skills. I love the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!