Thursday, August 7, 2014

DS163 - Friends

Another Thursday has rolled around which means there's a new Deconstructed Sketch ready for you to get your mojo going!  Here's my card for this week:


I heat embossed the sentiment from the MFT Chalkboard Greetings stamp set onto black licorice CS.  I chose some PP from the Indie Chic Saffron 6x6 paper pad by My Mind's Eye.   I matted using my Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Mat.  I used the MFT Die-namics Pierced Fishtail Flag STAX to create the banners.



I used the MFT Die-namics Pretty Posies to create the flowers.  I added some sequins to centers.  I have quickly developed a sequin obsession.  

Here's the sketch:



Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!



4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!