Thursday, August 21, 2014

DS165 - Espresso My Thanks

Welcome to this week's addition of the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge!
I was organizing my stash of stamps this week and came across this Reverse Confetti stamp set called "Be a Barista" that I loved, bought, and then incorrectly stored and forgot I had it!  My attempts to organize led to its discovery so I had to ink it up to play along this week!  


This won't be the last time I ink up this set now that I discovered I own it!  I paired some MFT whip cream and hot fudge CS with some PP from the Authentique Seasons: Autumn Bundle 6x6 paper pad.  


I die cut the circular panel with the MFT Die-namics Stitched Circle STAX and sponged on some Tim Holtz tea dye and antique linen distress ink.   I matted with the MFT Die-namics Pinking Edge Circle STAX. in hot fudge CS.  I stamped the image in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored it with copics and a black pastel chalk pencil.    I die cut the image panel with the Lil' Inker Pinking Edge Sentiment Flag die set and stamped the sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Be a Barista stamp set in hot fudge ink.  I added a hot fudge button and some hemp cord to embellish.

Here is the sketch:




Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!





1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!