Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Dare To Get Dirty with me!

Have you been playing along with all of the challenges this week for Dare to Get Dirty week on Splitcoast Stampers?!  There are loads of prizes up for grabs!   I am hosting one of today's challenges so I hope you wil play along.  I can;t tell you exactly what the challenge is!  You have to head on over to the Splitcoaststampers Forum to get all the details! 

I could not WAIT to color up this newly released Birthday Fairy by Tiddly Inks so today's challenge was my excuse to do so!    


I started by die cutting the tag from black licorice CS using the MFT Die-namics Traditional Tag STAX.  I then lightly sponged on some sweet tooth ink using the MFT Concentric Circles Stencil   I added some sequins for added bling.  I think the combo of the soft dots and the pop of the sequins gives it a bokeh effect feel to it.   Agree?  The sentiment is from the MFT Celebrate You stamp set which I stamped in razzle berry and black licorice ink.  



I colored my image with copics and used a white gel pen to add the stripes to the present, the dots to the ribbon, and the freckles to her cheeks.  I used a clear star Gelly Roll pen to add the shimmer to her wings.   

Now head right on over to the Splitcoaststampers forum and check out the Dare to Get Dirty challenges!   Join mine!  The keyword is DTGD14MrsOke





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!