Monday, August 25, 2014

SPDSS10 - Right Up My Alley

Calling all Sketchaholics!  There is a new SugarSketch ready for to tackle!  Remember that each project you link up and share below is an entry to WIN a Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Boutique worth up to $15!

I played along with the SugarPea Designs Spare Me stamp set.

I paired some PP from the Carta Bella Boy Oh Boy 6x6 paper pad with some MFT smooth white, kraft, and nightshift blue CS.     I stamped the sentiment in night shift blue ink.    


I stamped my image in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored it with copics and pastel chalk pencils.   I used the MFT Wood Plank background stamp and stamped the kraft panel in kraft ink to create the bowling alley floor.   I used the Lil Inker Pinking Edge Sentiment Flag Die Set to create the little flag and I added a nightshift blue button and some hemp cord to embellish. 

Here is the sketch:


 The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
  • SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable 
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS010 so that we may check out your beautiful work
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog.
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.  
  • However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!

If you would like to make the Spare Me set your own, you can find it HERE!

Store-Spare-Me


3 comments:

  1. Adorable Kim. I love the woodgrain for the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO adorable Kim!! I love this set so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wooden floor you created...the lane look believable! Great colours and paper too!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!