Saturday, August 16, 2014

Just For You

I have a stash of new goodies this week from my latest haul from Simon Says Stamp and I am happy to have some down time to try them out this evening!   I decided to combine a few challenges.


First, let me say that I am in LOVE with the Lil' Inker Quilted Stitch Pattern die that I used on the MFT berrylicious panel.  I just know I will be reaching for that pretty often!  



The flowers were die cut with the Lil' Inker Spring Flower Die set from hot fudge, orange fizz, and sour apple CS.  I stamped the sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp Summer Garden stamp set in hot fudge ink.

And here are the challenges in which I will enter this card:




and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (theme is summer....think blue skies and brightly colored flowers).



7 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge inspiration - really like the supplies you used. Thanks for joining us at The Cutting Edge Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Quilted Stitch Pattern die IS adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great design. These die are wonderful and that color combo really pops! Thank you so much for playing along with the Summer Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....this is fabulous Kim! I love all the stitched goodies from LID! Just love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty flowers Kim!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful!! Thank you so much for playing at The Cutting Edge Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!