Thursday, August 14, 2014

DS164 - Forever & Always

Another Thursday has rolled around!  The weekend is getting close!  While we wait, play along with the Deconstructed Sketch # 164!

My husband and I are celebrating our 14th Anniversary this month so I used this week's sketch as my inspiration for an Anniversary card.


Did you hear that I am the latest DT member for the Perfect Paper Crafting Team?   Their Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Mat tools are AWESOME if you love to layer your panels like I did here!  If you decide to make these tools your own, click HERE and use the code Kim5% for an extra 5% off your order!



That pretty sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp Always & Forever stamp set. I added a few blue sequins to embellished.  I have a new obsession with sequins.  

Here is the sketch:



Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!



2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kim! I just adore that patterned paper and the wonderful pop of the black borders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design, Kim... LOVE those colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!