Saturday, August 2, 2014

CQC252 - Lots of Thanks

So, I saw the ColourQ Challenge #252 and was horrified to see Christmas images!  NOOOOO!  Not yet!  I decided to play along and make something for the challenge that in no way looked like Christmas! 

Take THAT!   No Christmas here!  This card is created with a random sampling of products by various companies    I stamped the craft panel with the MFT Romantic Script background stamp in sweet tooth ink.  I used my Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Mat to perfect mat my layers with hot fudge CS.

   
I am waiting to receive some new floral stamps that I just ordered from Simon Says Stamp, but while I wait, I colored up these pretty flowers from a stamp set from now closed (sniffle sniffle) There She Goes Clear Stamps.    I colored the flowers with copics and added sequins to the centers.   The leaves were die cut with hte MFT Die-Namics Upsy Daisy.  Finally, I stamped the sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp Thanks stamp set in hot fudge ink.   

Here is the ColourQ #252 challenge:




6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kim, these colours look fabulous together. Love the dimension in your flowers. Those mat cutting tools are on my wishlist too! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim, awesome!!! Love the design AND the flowers!!!! There's sooo forceful!

    Hugs from Germany :)

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful. I love the red against the kraft card, very striking.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this card is absolutely stunning! Those red flowers just pop beautifully off the kraft script background - fabulous design! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABSOLUTELY LOVE this!!!! Also fits with the current Paper Crafting Challenges - (KRAFT) challenge too!! I hope I see you link up there as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!