Friday, August 8, 2014

Seriously You Rock!

I LOVED the most recent release by Lil' Inkers and I received newest haul of craftiness today in the mail so I couldn't wait to start creating!   Amen for laid back Friday evenings!

I SERIOUSLY love this new Seriously Word Die & Seriously Awesome Stamps!


I used the largest die from the Die-Namics Blueprints 13 to create thestitched border on the PTI white panel.  I matted with MFT hot fudge CS using my Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Mat.  I adhered it to an MFT sno cone CS base.  



I die cut the word in MFT hot fudge CS and and stamped the sentiment in hot fudge ink.I used star dies from the MFT Die-Namics Blueprints 16 and Stars STAX and die cut them from PP from the My Mind's Eye Hatties Papers 6x6 paper pad.  


I stamped another image from the Seriously Awesome Stamps set and created the stars with some dies from the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 15.

I am entering this card in the Retro Sketch #126 

and I am also entering it into the ColourQ Challenge # 253:



  

3 comments:

  1. This rocks, seriously!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this card Kim!! Seriously fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a seriously fabulous CAS card!! Love the patterned stars... Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!