Monday, August 11, 2014

SPDSS09 - Let's Shell-ebrate!

Ready to play along with the latest and greatest SugarSketch?  It's a fun sketch!  I played along with the SugarPea Designs Sea Side Wishes stamp set.


I used my Perfect Layers Mini and my my Perfect Mat to layer my panels.  Did you know you can 5% off these awesome tools by using the code Kim5% ?!  

I chose some PP from the Pebbles Family Ties 6x6 paper pad and paired it with PTI white CD and MFT black licorice and lemon drop CS.   


I colored the image with copics and added some depth to the shading to her hair with a black General's Pastel Chalk Pencil.  I used some cork for the sand and used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks and the spots on the sea shell.


Here is the sketch:




 The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
  • SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable 
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS09 so that we may check out your beautiful work
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog.
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.  
  • However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!

If you would like to make Sea Side Wishes your own, you can find her HERE

Store-Seaside-Wishes


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeousness Kim. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the cork for the sand.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!