Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Some Big News (and my first VIDEO!)

As you may know, I am one of the design team member for SugarPea Designs and each month, we get up close and personal with one of our designers.  Today, yours truly is featured so go and check out the "Sweet Talk" post on the SugarPea Designs blog!  



Many of my blog followers have asked me to do video tutorials on my blog.  I FINALLY figured it out! My first video was made for the SugarPea Designs blog post I was just mentioning so you can head there to see how I added some extra "oomph" to my copic colored images!

Here's a card I made for the post on the SugarPea Designs blog featuring the My Hero stamp set.


I am entering this card in the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #358.




And I also have some exciting news to share!  As you may know, I have been a Brand Ambassador for Perfect Paper Crafting for the past year or so.  

I am proud to announce that I am joining the 

DesignTeamBadge

If you follow my blog, you know I often mat my images and panels and my card above is anexample of that.  The Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Mat are a couple of my favorite tools that allow me to to create perfect layers every time! I am also a big fan of the Perfect Ruler because of it's centering ruler.  Centering your images on your cards couldn't be easier with this tool!   

If you would like to make these tools your own, you can find them RIGHT HERE!  Be sure to use the code Kim5% for an extra 5% off your order!  

PerfPairAd


5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new DT Kim!! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fantastic. Such gorgeous coloring and the perfect Dad card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Kim. I followed you on MFT and I am so happy to follow your new pursuits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the DT, I love all your creations!! I'm excited to hear you're making videos and I'm off to check it out:) Loved this cute card! I got that stamp not long ago and I will have to put it to use:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the PPC team! Beautiful job of coloring on your handsome guy, wonderful guy car

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!