Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Gnome Sweet Gnome

t's any "Anything" Goes Challenge this week for the SPD08 challenge on the SugarPea Designs blog!  I played along with the SugarPea Designs "Gnome Sweet Gnome" stamp set.


I paired some MFT smooth white, wild cherry kraft, gumdrop green, and hot fudge CS.  I stamped the wild cherry panel with the Grid Background stamp in sweet tooth ink.  I matted my panels using the Perfect Layers Mini and the Perfect Mat.  I embossed the kraft panel with a Darice basket weave embossing folder.   


I die cut the circular panel using the MFT Stitched Circle STAX and then sponged on some Tim Holtz tumbled glass, story sky, and mowed lawn distress inks.   I stamped my image in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored him with copics and added some shading with a black pastel chalk pencil.   I fussy cut him out and layered him over my sponged panel.   

My sktechy inspiration was the Mojo Monday #359:




Ready to play along with the SugarPea Designs challenge #08?  
The winner will be randomly chosen and will win a $10 gift certificate to the SugarPea Designs online shoppe UNLESS the winner has played along with a SugarPea Designs stamp set.  If tat's the case, that randomly selected winner will win a $15 gift certificate to the SugarPea Designs online shoppe!  

Challenge-Prize-Graphic

Head on over to the SugarPea Designs blog to link up your entry and don't forget to use the keyword SPD08 when uploading to Splitcoaststampers! 

If you would like to make the Gnome Sweet Gnome set your own, you can find it HERE


3 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Kim! Love the colours you used...he is a jolly ol' gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring Kim. Wow. It gives him such dimension.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!