Thursday, August 28, 2014

DS166 - Travel Bug

Happy Thursday!  Ready to play along with the latest and greatest Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #166?  I have have fallen in love with the adorable A Random Fan images!  When I saw this week's sketch, I knew the Travel Bug image was a perfect fit!  You can also buy this line of stamps in rubber  HERE at C.C. Designs.   

Isn't she sweet?!  I paired some PP from the Authentique Flourish 6x6 paper pad with some MFT grout gray andblack licorice CS.   I used my Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Mat to perfectly mat my panels.  I used the MFT Die-namics Dainty Lace Border behind the image panel and I added a few sequins.  


I colored my image with copics and pastel chalk pencils.   I used a white gel pen to add the polka dots to her shirt.  


Here is the sketch:


Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!





6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Kim! This card is so precious! I love this image, and the papers you have paired with it are perfect! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is unreal, Kim! Your colouring always inspires me but the colours and the layers of the papers is simply awesome!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! way to cute and fantastic lays:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh Kim, isn't this the sweetest thing!!! I love the charming papers and your coloring of this darling image is nothing short of supreme!!! I really love to just stare at the incredible detailing of your coloring and soak up the inspiration like a sponge---if only that translated into skill lol! Alas, I am so happy and thankful that you share your awesome talent and allow people like me to emulate you :) Thanks so much! (ps-thanks for joining the ribbon club this month-you ROCK!!!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image! Great job on the coloring & choice of papers & that border is perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!