Monday, March 3, 2014

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneak - Love You Bunches

Welcome to the first of  days of the SugarPea Designs "Sweet Sneaks" of our March release!  
If you have been loving our first 2 releases, then then our 3rd release is sure to keep you smiling!

Introducing Love You Bunches!

How cute is this sweet little girl from our Sugar Snap Collection?  Don;t you just love the sweet bouquet of flowers freshly ripped from the ground?  How many times did you present your mom with some flowers you swiped from a neighbor's garden growing up?  I'm guilty of this sweet crime and so are my kids. The apples don't fall far from the tree.  :)


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics.  I used the MFT Die-namics Circle STAX to die cut and mat my image using the "out of the box" technique.   I paired some MFT hot fudge and sweet tooth CS with some PP from the Echo Park Sweet Girl 6x6 paper pad.  I used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her face and the polka dots to her shirt.  


For the inside of the card, I stamped another sentiment from the stamp set  in MFT hot fudge ink and layered it over some more of the same PP.  I stamped the little girl once again and left her uncolored. 


Ready to hop?!  Be sure to leave some blog love as you go!  One lucky hopper will win the Love You Bunches stamp set!  AND one really lucky hopper will win the entire March release!   The winners will be announced during our online release party on our Facebook Page this Thursday night between 8:00 - 9:00 PM EST!  The entire release will launch in the SugarPea Designs online shoppe immediately following the release party  at 9:00 PM EST! 



33 comments:

  1. YAY! Another hop!! Lets see if I get lucky this time!! lol :) Adorable stamp and awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable...love the polka dot shirt and the great floral theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie! love how you did the yellow highlight behind her. so great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable, Kim! Fantastic coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim your card is so cute...we all totally relate to the stolen ...I mean borrowed flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the striking colors and this girl, she is so cute!!! I love her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your out of the box technique and those gorgeous papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that she's hanging outside the circle....colouring. amazing....layout. amazing.....papers.amazing.....I think I love YOU bunches!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the out-of-the-box technique on her Kim! I <3 your papers and your gorgeous coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love her freckles and the out of the box technique, she is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, she is so super sweet, love how you cut around her legs and love the bright bold colors you used !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet little girl on a perfect Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Kim ... who doesn't like freckles? What a cute additional touch to an already adorable design. I love it. Thanks for the inspiration! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you chose the perfect flowered paper to go with the stamp image.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing card! I "love it bunches".

    ReplyDelete
  16. Preciousness! Love the bg you created behind her and the pretty dp!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorguss card, love the colours used, design and layering

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE this Kim! What a great burst of colour...makes me HAPPY and so does this sweet Sugar Snap girl! Your colouring is AMAZING, as always!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a delightful card. The card stock, beautiful coloring, patterned paper coordinate perfectly. I love how you have backed the panels with black. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely and a fun card.
    Love the colors you
    have used.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cutest images ever. You rocked the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really cute Kim. Love the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute card, Kim! Love the way you followed through with the image on the inside. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cutie patootie! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this stamp and your coloring is just lovely. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Darling stamp and your card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love her! Your card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  28. So cute and feminine!-Jen Naus

    ReplyDelete
  29. I remember ripping out some flowers for my mom too...I love wildflowers. Another perfect card. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh!! She is soooo adorable!! I think I have gotten those exact "flowers" from my girls. : ) Gorgeous coloring and a beautiful bunch of papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!