Thursday, March 13, 2014

DS142 - Hoppy Easter

It's time for a new Deconstructed Sketch Challenge and it is a special one for me.  You may know that I am the Creative Coordinator for SugarPea Designs, a newly opened online shoppe carrying sweet and whimsical images, is sponsoring this week's challenge!  

Here is my card featuring the SugarPea Designs One Big Hoppy Family stamp set:


I paired some PP from the My Mind's Eye Indie Chic - Saffron 6x6 paper pad with some MFT whip cream, natural, and hot fusdge CS and some PTI autumn rose CS as the card the base.


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored itwith copics.  I die cut and layered the image using the MFT Die-namics circle STAX sets 1 and 2.  

Here is the sketch:


SugarPea Designs is giving away a $10 gift certificate as a prize  to one lucky person who plays along with the  Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations. You will also want to swing by the SugarPea Designs blog to see the DT's creations!   

.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!   


5 comments:

  1. Love this card beautiful colours and colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Kim! I love the wonderful designer paper and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mix of papers and fab coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute how you used the sketch Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the colours and papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!