Thursday, March 6, 2014

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneak - Rice Rice Baby

Todayis the final day of SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks! 
Have you been enjoying the past few days?!  Well, we're done yet!  We've got one more stamp set for you!

Introducing Rice Rice Baby!


EEEEEEP!   How cute is this little sushi chef?!  I paired some MFT smooth white, black licorice and wild cherry CS.  I die cut the circular panel using the MFT Die-namics stitched circle STAX.  I stamped the clever little sentiment in MFT black licorice ink.


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored him with copics.  I fussy cut him out and popped him up with foam dots for added dimension.  




Ready to hop?!  Be sure to leave some blog love as you go!  One lucky hopper will win the Rice Rice Baby stamp set!  AND one really lucky hopper will win the entire March release!   The winners will be announced during our online release party on our Facebook Page TONIGHT between 8:00 - 9:00 PM EST!  The entire release will launch in the SugarPea Designs online shoppe immediately following the release party at 9:00 PM EST!



23 comments:

  1. This turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally cute! love sushi and love me some penguins....what a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous perfect colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! So fun and maki me hungry! Fun release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut up!!! Look at how cute he is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable and a cute, cute sushi chef!!! Yum, yearning for sushi now lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, Kim! Fab coloring of the adorable sushi chef! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stinking cute, love how you popped him up, he looks so life like!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen a more adorable card -- I am partial to penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Arigato" for this darling penguin. The coloring is spot-on, Kim, and he looks ready to eat! A delicious stamp set! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great little guy, so cute.
    I like the colors you used
    and popping him up is
    fun.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great card using the red/black combo. I love the fact that you popped up the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is too cute!! I love the little "belt" you created for the card; makes me think Japanese. And this little guy is adorable! Love your simple layout that really lets him shine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kim: Darling card. Love every detail! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness Kim. He is sooo cute! Great layout to showcase this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. He is SO cute! Love this set and your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This little sushi chef is coooooool! I love the "punny" sentiments. Your card is fabulous as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My daughter is such a HUGE fan of sushi...this would be perfect for her! Such a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This set is so amazingly cute and I love your choice of colors! Adorable in every way

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love how he looks on that kraft circle with the pen stitching. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW love your use of colours, it makes him look such a cool dude

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just had to drop by and tell how much I love this perfect card! It's stunning!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!