Monday, March 10, 2014

SPDSS01 - Sugar Sketch - A brand new sketch challenge!

Guess what!  There is a new sketch challenge in town!  SugarPea Designs is hosting a new monthly sketch challenge on their blog called the Sugar Sketch!  
You don't have to use SugarPea Designs stamps to play along, but certainly love when you do!  

I played along with the SugarPea Designs Love You Bunches stamp set!


I paired some PP from the DCWV "Violet Leaf" 6x6 paper pad with some MFT grape jelly and sweet tooth CS.   


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I paper pieced her shirt.  I fussy cut her out and layered her over the circular panels I created with the MFT Die-namics circle STAX sets 1 and 2.  


I used some scraps to decorate the inside of the card.  

Here is the sketch:



Ready to play along?   You do NOT need to use SugarPea Designs stamps to pay along though we appreciate when you do!   One winner will be randomly chosen to receive a $5 gift certificate to the SugarPea Designs online shoppe!  Please be sure to use the keyword SPDSS01 when uploading to online galleries!   Enter as many times you'd like!  The winner will be announced on April 13th.
Link up your project HERE





3 comments:

  1. So cute Kim. I love how you finished off the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See Kim, if I used that busy paper it would look ridiculous. I am downloading your card to keep a copy so I can learn how to do this! Beautiful inside of the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Adorable Miss Kim!! LOVE the Gorgeous patterned papers you chose and your Awwwwwwesome coloring too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!