Thursday, March 20, 2014

DS143 - A Little Birthday Wish

Ready for the latest and greatest Deconstructed sketch?!   DS143 is a fun one this week!   
I created a birthday card using some MFT goodies!


I stamped the birthday sentiment from the MFT Birthday Greetings stamp set in MFT hot fudge ink onto whip cream CS and die cut the image using the MFT Die-namics square STAX set 1.  I left the die cut in the die and sponged some MFT pink lemonade ink around the edges.  


I tinted my modeling paste with some ink from my MFT pink lemonade refill.   I applied it using the MFT Spring Flowers stencil onto pink lemonade CS.

Since I've done some stenciling, I am also entering this into the Moxie Fab Stylin' with Stencils challenge!


I created the flower using the MFT Die-namics Flower & Leaf Trio  with some pink lemonade, kraft, whip cream and sour apple CS.  I finished with a hot fudge button and some hemp cord.

Here is the sketch:


 Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!   



1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Kim. Especially like the embossing and that fabulous flower. Crafty hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!