Thursday, March 6, 2014

DS141 - Wonderful Things

Ready for the latest and greatest Deconstructed Sketch challenge #141
I amplaying along with one of the soon to be released MFT stamp sets called Chalkboard Greetings Too.  


I started with a smooth white CS panel.  I masked off the left side edge and then used the MFT Plaid Background Builder stamp set to create the plaid PP in razzle berry and sour apple ink. 


  I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  


I used the MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flag STAX, a couple of dies from the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13, and a die from the MFT Die-namics Magical Memories to crate the banner below the sentiment

Here is the the inside:




Here is the sketch:


 Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!   


4 comments:

  1. Kim, you are a card making phenom! I love how you combined color here, especially the black, and the white stripe on the left. They really set off your bright pink and blue to advantage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bold colors you used on this!!! The sentiment looks amazing on that black! This is awesome! HUGS and have a wonderful weekend! :) Mynn xx

    PS: I'd love for you to visit me at my blog (On a Stampage)--I have blog candy I'm giving away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Kim! I love the bright colors paired with the black and white. I love that sentiment, too! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Like the bright colors and plaid paper. Nice chalk sentiment and inside, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!