Saturday, March 29, 2014

Beach Babe

So tired of winter.......and so far our spring STILL feels like winter.  Wishing I could fast forward through Spring and get right to Summer! 

Colored up the sweet Tiddly Inks Beach Babe.

This was again one of the cards I made during my term on the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen so I don;t remember from which paper pad this PP comes.  I can tell you that I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I used a white gel pen to add the polka dots to her bikini.   I used teh MFT Die-namics Circle STAX sets 1 and 2 to create and layer the circular panel.   I added some black hemp cord to embellish.  

3 comments:

  1. Cute Card!
    Especially like the toenail polish and polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! Especially after having another 10" of snow yesturday! Thanks for sharing your creativity and brightening our day!!!♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!