Saturday, March 29, 2014

Doodle Garden Thanks

Sharing another card I created when I was on the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen Design Team today. 
It was SO hard not being able to show my cards on my blog, but now that enough time has passed, I am free to to share away!   

I created this card with the MFT Doodle Garden Happy Harvest stamp set.


I paired some MFT orange fizz and hot fudge CS with some PP I found in my stash.  Sorry!  I don;t remember from which 6x6 paper pad it came,  I die cut the image and layered it using the MFT Die-namics Rounded Banner STAX.   


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics.  I used a white gel pen to add the polka dots to her shirt and to the patch on her overalls.  



I used the MFT Die-namics Pretty Posies to create the flower and used some burlap for added interest and texture,  I finished with a hot fudge button and some hemp cord.  




3 comments:

  1. Love the country feel of your card and of course, your amazing colouring! SO pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous love the burlap incorporated into the flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring never seizes to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!