Friday, March 14, 2014

MFT March Release Rewind

Whew!   What did you think of all the new stamps and dies released by MFT this month?1  Amazing, right?!  If you still haven't placed your order because you can't decide on what you NEED to have from the release, myself and my fellow DT member have a little more inspiration to share with you that may help you make your decision........or expand your wish list.  ;)

I have a couple more cards to share.  First, I have something bold for you that I created for the MFTWSC167.


This card features the new Die-namics Bright Lights Alphabet.  I started with a sweet tooth CS card base.  I used the Stargaze stencil  and a white gel pen on some nightshift blue CS to create the patterned paper.  I matted with wild cherry CS.



I die cut the letters with the Die-Namics Bright Lights Alphabet from sweet tooth CS and adhered to a wild cherry CS panel.  


and here is how I decorated the inside of the card.

and here is the sketch:
MFTWSC167

Head to the MFT blog to play along with the MFTWSC167 and link up your creation!  You have until Tuesday, March 18 at noon EST to add your link and be eligible for the prize of up to $20 in MFT Cash to be spent in the MFT boutique. Winners are chosen at random, so everyone has a chance! The weekly prize is a $15 Gift Voucher to My Favorite Things, but if you use MFT stamps in your project, you’ll receive an extra $5.

Next up is a card featuring a few newly released product that I created for the MFTCPC3.  The colors for this month's challenge are kraft, grapesicle, berrylicious and sour apple.  


I started by stamping the Wood Planbackground stamp inkraft ink kraft CS.  I ran it through the Big Shot with the largest die from the Die-namics Blueprints 13 so the edges would have the stitching.  


 I used the new Die-namics Easter Bunny and East Bunny stamp set to create the basket of flowers.  I used kraft, grapesicle, grape jelly, and sour apple ink.  I stamped a sentiment from the new Sunflower Sweetheart stamp set in black licorice ink.  I added a strip of berrylicious CS and then a border created with the Die-namics dainty lace border

Here is the inside of the card:



Play along with the MFTCPC3 with us!  

Print

You have until Wednesday, April 2 at noon EST to add your link and be eligible for the prize of up to $20 in MFT Cash. Winners are chosen at random, so everyone has a chance! The monthly prize is a $15 Gift Voucher to My Favorite Things, but if you use MFT stamps in your project, you’ll receive an extra $5.

Print

Now head on over the MFT Blog for a list of the MFT designers participating in today;s release rewind!



2 comments:

  1. Both of these are fabulous Kim! I do so love the bright lights alphabet die-namics and your card showcases them marvelously! And your second card is lovely inside and out! Soooo much inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations Kim! I love your Easter Basket card and the alphabet card makes me want to get my new set out and play!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!