Thursday, February 27, 2014

DS140 - Hello, Friend!

Welcome to this week's addition of the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge
Circle sketches always throw me for a loop, BUT I think I figured it out! 


I started by stamping the pink lemonade CS panel with the MFT Typewriter Text background stamp in pink lemonade ink.  I die cut the doily from hot fudge CS using the MFT Die-namics Decorative Doily and layered it over a whip cream CS circular panel that I die cut using the MFT Die-namics circle STAX set 1.  I then die cut another circle from natural CS and left the die cut in the die and sponged some natural ink around the edges.


I used the MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flag STAX to create the banner and stamped a sentiment from the MFT Fall Foliage stamp set  in hot fudge ink.  I die cut the stitched panel using the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 2 from sour apple CS.  I created the flowers using the MFT Die-namics large royal rose.  I stamped the edges of the pink lemonade CD with cotton candy ink and sprayed it with MFT sheer shimmer mist.

Here is the sketch:



Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!   
  

2 comments:

  1. The rose and color palette is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it exactly (the sketch, LOL!)! I like your collaboration with MFT so much, Kim. Maybe because I love their products too. This is pretty and striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!