Thursday, August 1, 2013

DTGD13MrsOke - Kiss My Ba Donkey Donk


Today I am the hostess with the mostess for one of the Splitcoaststampers Dare to Get Dirty Challenges!   The keyword for my challenge is DTGD13MrsOke.  I can't tell you WHAT the challenge is.  You have to be a member of the Fan Club at Splitcoaststampers!  If you aren't already, you can read why you should be RIGHT HERE!  

I created this card using the cheeky "Ba Donkey Donk" stamp set by There She Goes Clear Stamps that was inspired by yours truly!  :)


donkey - C5, C3, C3, C2, C1, Coo
foreground and grass - E44, E43, E41, YG97, YG95, YG93

Ready to play along with this challenge and many others brought to you by the past andpresent Dirty DozenDesign Team Members at Splitcoaststampers?!  
Head HERE for all the details! 

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I love this card. You made me laugh. You made my teenaged daughter laugh. I'm sure if I made this care, the recipient would laugh. Guess I have to buy this set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the sentiment. :)

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!