Friday, August 30, 2013

Thanks Fairy Much

Happy Friday!   I am just checkin' to show you a card I made with one of the Tiddly Inks newest stamp sets.  You've seen the entire new release, right?   If not, you MUST!  There were a ton of new digital images and clear stamp sets that you won't want to miss so check them out in the store!   

This one is called "Thanks Fairy Much!"

I really wanted to go with the purple and green color combo for this card, but I didn't have any patterned paper in my stash so I found this pretty digital paper kit on the KandyMagick shoppe on Etsy.


Here are the copics I used to color the image:
skin - E21,E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E47, E44, E43
clothing - V17, V15,V12
wings - YG13, YG11, V01, V00, clear star gelly roll pen
sunflowers - Y17, Y15, E39, E37 E35

It's Fabulous Friday which means my fellow Tiddly Inks design team members are struttin' their stuff and showing off some of their new creations on the Tiddly Inks blog so be sure to head on over and check it out for some crafty inspiration! 





2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!