Wednesday, August 21, 2013

MFTWSC138 - Time to Celebrate

Happy hump day to you!  Had a chance to play along with this week's MFTWSC138.  
I love this week's sketch! 

I am diggin' the fall colors now so I made a birthday card in fall colors using the 


I paired some MFT kraft, whip cream, and hot fudge CS with some PP from the Authentique "Thankful" 6x6 paper pad.  I colored my image with copics.  I used the MFT Die-Namics solid bracket border to create the border under the hot fudge ribbon.  I added a button and some hemp cord and stamped the sentiment in MFT hot fudge ink.  


I used a cream viva decor pearl pen to add the frosting and then added a tiny rose made using the MFT Die-Namics mini rolled rose.  For the flags, I used a die from the MFT Blueprints 2 for the paper pierced look.  

skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
hair - E37, E35, E53
shirt - E49, E44
pants - E09,E08, E07
cake - E44, E43, E41

Here's the sketch:
MFTWSC138




6 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous Kim!! Gorgeous colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Kim! Love the dimension you added and the sweet heart button! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cake, Kim! Gorgeous coloring is right, and thank you for sharing your colors, I appreciate knowing how the masters do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute love the stitching on the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the icing and the mini rose is a fabulous touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!