Thursday, August 29, 2013

MFTWSC139 - Sending Well Wishes

I took today off from work because I want to soak up one more day of summer with my family before we head straight back into the chaos of back to school next week.  Before we head off for a day in Maine, I pulled together a sweet little somethin' somethin' to play along with the MFTWSC139.

I adore this sweet little MFT a la mode Better Get Better. 

I stamped my image onto PTI vintage cream CS in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I paired some PP from the Pebbles "Family Ties" 6x6 paper pad with some MFT hot fudge and sno cone CS.   I used the MFT Die-Namics jumbo scallop border and the Blueprints 2 to create the borders and banners.  I stamped the sentiment in MFT hot fudge ink.

I used a white gel pen to add some freckles to her cheeks.  





4 comments:

  1. How do you do?? I LOVE the way you color!! Stunning. Lovely. Great. WOW!!

    xoxo Kicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Kim! Your colouring is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, love the dp you used and the great design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!