Tuesday, August 6, 2013

MOJO305 - Grateful

Every once in awhile, I like to challenge myself by stepping away from the copics and just gettin' stampy....and inky.   When I saw this week's Mojo Monday challenge, the sketch inspired me to do just that.

So, here's the results of my efforts using the MFT Framed Greetings stamps set 


I chose some pattern papers from the My Mind's Eye "Unforgettable" 6x6 paper pad and paired it with some MFT whip cream, hot fudge, and kraft CS.  I distressed the edges and sponged some Tim Holtz tea dye Distress ink around the edges.  



I used the MFT mini royal roses Die-Namics to create the flowers out of some MFT pink lemonade CS and sponged some distress ink on the edges of the petals.  I added pink rhinestones to the center of the flowers. 

Here's the sketch:





3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!