Thursday, August 15, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie Sneak Peek - Hey Ghouldfriend!

Welcome to the Kraftin Kimmie Sneak peeks!   Today we are showing two of Cheryl Alger's new sets and if you love Halloween images like I do, you will love these new sets!   I am showing off an image from the new "Hey Ghoulfriend" stamp set!

This image totally reminded me of a time that I dress up like a cat so I have her some "face paint" and painted her face like I did when I was younger. 



And for all of you fellow copic fanatics:



20 comments:

  1. fun design, love this kitten! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this stamp!!!Last year my daughter dressed a black cat costume for carnaval. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Your coloring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love the cat, and the colors are great

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. weren't you the cutest lil kitty in the 'hood!?!? Probably going around egging and toiletpapering all the neighbours in the projects.... ;) No, fa serious- adorable card!! I love you long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have colored this little darling to perfection!
    Absolutely cute as can be!
    hugs
    Judy K

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! This one just makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your card!!! This new set is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome...I LOVE that you added her "make-up"! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! How awesome!! iChat a Great idea!! ;) thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card!! love this image!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute card, love the cat thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW...stunning card...love the image and your colouring...thanks for sharing and inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!