Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tiddly Inks Challenge - School Day Fun

Ready to play along with the newest Tiddly Inks challenge? 
The theme is "School Day Fun!"

I am not quite ready to get back into the hustle and bustle of juggling work, the kids and their homework and sports, and packing lunches for school every day.  Plus, my daughter is starting middle school this year so I am all set with waiting a little longer before that adventure begins. 

I am playing along with SchoolGirl.

I decided to create a little scene around this image so I stamped the woodgrain floors, added a baseboard and layered it over the "wall paper."  


I fussy cut the image and popped her up in front of the chalk board.  Here's a close up:

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R22, R20, R30
hair - E19, E18, E08, E02
skirt - B26, B24, B23, B21
shirt - Y17. Y15

Now be sure to use a Tiddly Inks image when you play along.  You can always grab a quick digi from the store if you need one!  You have 2 weeks!  Ready? Set? GO link up your creation on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog!  


6 comments:

  1. This is so neat Kim the way you designed the whole thing to look like a class room utilizing your DP!

    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is a great card! I love the red hair (I'm partial to red heads as my daughter is one) and your background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! love how you used that paper for the chalkboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such fantastic contrast Kim. I love your coloring - that red hair is to die for. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out absoulutley FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!