Tuesday, July 30, 2013

SCRSC110 - Neon

Today wraps up my guest designer stint for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  It was a fun ride and a honor to have played along with the DT this month!

scrsc110

This week's challenge is to use neon colors.  I don't own any of the fluorescent copics so I had to resort to some paper piecing with some neon papers by Recollections that I found at my local Michael's.  I played along with Swimming Lucy.  


Since I didn't any markers with which to shade the tube.....and it was making me crazy....I resorted to adding a little shading with a black General's pastel chalk pencil.

skin - E11. E21, E00, E000, R20, R30, BV01, BV00, BV0000
hair - C9,C7, C5, C3, C2

Now head on over to the Sparkle Creations blog to see what the DT has created and be sure to play along!   Don't forget that you can get 30% off all stamps until the end of the month so go ahead and shop!  



2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!