Saturday, August 10, 2013

MFTWSC136 - You're on Fire

Nothing better than doing a little morning coloring on vacation in the White Mountains of New Hampshire!  Fresh mountain air, hot cup of coffee and peace and quiet before the kids wake up.  I love vacation!

I am playing along with the MFTWSC136 with one of my newest MFT stamp set sets called

I paired some PP from the Doodlebug Designs Flower Box 6x6 paper pad with same MFT black licorice and sour apple CS.  I used the MFT Die-Namics Gassty Edges, circle STAX and pierced circle STAX.  I stamped the sentiment in MFT black licorice ink.  



skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E37, E35, E53
shirt - RB29. RV25, RV23
pants - BG72, BG32, BG1117, 
shirt - RV29, RV25, RV23
shoes - C9, C7, C5
oven mitt - Y17, Y15, Y13
grill - C9, C7, C5, C3, C2, C1

Here's the sketch:

MFTWSC136




4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness is this ever CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Kim!! A fabulous mix of papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kim!
    Great card and I hope you have a wonderful vacation!
    I really had to comment on the cute donkey copic graphic! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DONKEY COPIC GRAPHIC?!?!?!? Shut it! so cute!! so is your card. and sleep in, ya nut! you're on vacay!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!