Friday, August 2, 2013

Awwwww yeah! BIG NEWS!

Wooo whooooooo!  
Today is my first Fab Friday as an official member of the Tiddly Inks design team!  
Yep!  I made it!  I am so happy to have been invited to the team by Christy Croll! 


This sweet little bee doing a happy dance seemed appropriate for the day.
This is a digital stamp set called Happy Bee Day


hair - C9, C7, C5, C3
skin - E11,E21,E00, E000, R22, R20, R30
body - C9, C7, C5, C3, Y17, Y15, Y13

Head on over to the Tiddly Inks blog to see what my fellow teammates have created for this Fabulous Friday AND to see who else has been invited to join the team!  Happy weekend to you! 


11 comments:

  1. Congrats, Kim!!! :)) :))
    So excited to see you as a tiddly inker !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Kim. I knew you would make it. Like I said, they'd have been crazy not to invite you. Win/win for me because I love your art and Tiddly inks images :) I look forward to seeing your DT work for TI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kim... I picked you from the start :) Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again Kim, we are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Kim!!! I'm so happy for you! You deserve this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Kim! So well deserved! Your card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on joining the team! A great card to show off your wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HIGH KICKS!!!! Love it! So happy to be joining my favorite Donkey on the TI team :D Congrats my friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Kim!!! So exciting and I look forward to seeing all your wonderful work!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Kim!!! So exciting and I look forward to seeing all your wonderful work!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. I stumbledupon it ;) I will return yet again since I book marked it.
    website design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!