Sunday, August 18, 2013

MFTWSC137 - Go Confidently

Hope you are having a lazy Sunday.  Today is my last official day of vacation before I have to go back to work.  That "real job" just gets in the way of my crafting.   So annoying.

Here is my card for this week's MFTWSC137 featuring the Life's Directions stamp set.

I think this card would make a great for "going away" or "goodbye" card for either a man of woman.   I found this My Mind;s Eye "Hattie's Papers" 6x6 paper pad for a steal and my local craft store so I scooped it up.   I paired it with some MFT whip cream, black licorice and kraft CS.   I stamped the sentiment in MFT black licorice ink.   You can't beat the coverage that these MFT inks provide.  


I used a die from the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 2 to create that paper pierced strip behind the black licorice button.  I tied a double bow with the MFT hemp cord.  

Here's the sketch:
MFTWSC137
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!