Saturday, August 17, 2013

MOJO306 - Happy Birthday

So, I just returned from  week's vacation in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.  I did bring some crafty supplies with me, but I had to work on an order for some custom invitations.   There are a few challenges with which I was itching to play along, but I didn't have what I needed.  I was having some separation anxiety from my craft supplies.  It was terrible.  ;)

I love this week's Mojo Monday sketch and couldn't wait to play along!
These cooler mornings have me gettin' in the spirit for fall so I made a birthday card in fall colors to play along.  


I chose a sentiment from the MFT Lets Toast stamp set.  I paired some PP from the Authentique Thankful 6x6 paper pad with some MFT whip cream, hot fudge, and kraft CS.  


I used the MFT Die-Namics Upsy-Daisy to create that pretty flower.  I added a hot fudge button and some hemp cord to the center.  Notice the paper piercing marks on the whip cream strip from the MFT Bleuprints 2 Die-Namics  and on the matting around the circles?  I used the MFT Die-Namics pierced circle STAX.  Those litte details can pack a whole lot o' punch.  I added 3 pearls and colored them with my copics to match.  

Here's the sketch:


1 comment:

  1. The colors you used are exquisite! Thanks for sharing this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!