Monday, November 19, 2012

TSG182 - Ho Ho Ho

We've got a sketch challenge this week for you on the There She Goes blog!  
I decided to get in the Christmas Spirit with one of my favorite TSG  sets called Ho Ho Ho.



I colored the images with copics.  I paired some PP from the Echo Park This & That Christmas 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster, marshmallow, and candy bar CS.  I added some white opal Liquid Pearls for the snow and sprinkled some glitter over that white it was still wet.  I added some glitter to the edges of the tree as well.  I attached the sentiment with a brown Stampin' Up library clip.

Here's the sketch:


To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project using the sketch and then go to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (November 26th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!  TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)

You do not need to have a blog to be able to participate in the TSG Challenges! You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG182 so we can check out your beautiful work

7 comments:

  1. Fuh-lipin' AMAZING!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! super cute lil characters and perfect colouring- that sky is the bomb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the effect of the liquid pearls with glitter! Thank you for the sharing the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, love the fabulous card design and the cute images and how you used your sketch. I sent you an email yesterday about your sale page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beyond cute! Wonderful coloring as always and that snow is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Card!!
    Especially the Beady eyes!

    Paper patterns are just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, I own this stamp set -- and I've really enjoyed it. Your card has inspired me to go ink it up again! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!