Friday, November 16, 2012

TSG181 - Penguin Pals

Once a month on the There She Goes blog, we highlight a few of our previously released sets and show off some cards that were made in the past by our designers. We wrap of the week of highlights with some NEW cards created with these older sets.

Here is the card I made using the cute Penguin Pals stamp set!


I paired some PP from the Echo Park Season's Greeting  6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster and licorice twist CS.  I used my MFT Die-Namics circle STAX sets 1 and 2 as well as the PTI double ended banner die.  I added some black vintage seam binding from the Ribbon Carousel  and a couple of black buttons.

Now head on over to the There She Goes blog to check out some additional crafty eye candy from my fellow DT members!  





3 comments:

  1. OMG...this is soooo cute...I stumbled on this post while hopping around on the KKS blog hop...so glad I did...I love it (hard to believe given my Google name "Lynnpenguin" !! LOL Thanks for sharing...gotta check out that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. I love the red black and turquiose! Penguin is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so sweet! And I like your choice of black accents!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!