Monday, November 5, 2012

TSG180 and MOJO266 - Snowy Seasons Greetings

When this week's Mojo Monday sketch was revealed today, I knew I wanted to play along.  I love me a good sketch and MOJO266 is just that!  I am also playing along with the There She Goes Challenge #180 which is to dress up your image with  Stickles, crystal effects, diamond glaze, glitter, gel pens, glace, or liquid pearls.




I am playing along with an image from There She Goes Clear Stamps called Seasons GreetingsI colored my image with copics and added some glitter to the snow.  I paired some PP from the Carta Bella Christmas Day 6x6 paper pad with some Bazzill Card Shoppe butter mints, candy bar, and peanut cluster CS.  I used the MFT Die-Namics circle STAX sets 1 and 2 and the Fishtail Flag STAX.  I added a PTI scarlet jewel button and some natural jute.  

Here's the sketch:


And here's how to play along with the There She Goes Challenge:


To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project using this dress it up challenge, and then head on over to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (November 12th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!You do not need to have a blog to be able to participate in the TSG Challenges! You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG180 so we can check out your beautiful work! TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)


6 comments:

  1. These snowmen are just way too cute!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the effect you achieved for the snow shading Kim. Gorgeous card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yhat's an amazing card! I love the colors and the sparkling effect!

    Hugs, Evy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabolous card! So beutiful colours and sweet stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Snowmen are great with this sketch!
    and just the right amount of sparkle on the snow
    Love all the layers!
    Especially the worded background

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Love the snowmen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!