Thursday, November 29, 2012

MOJO269 - Happily Ever After

I know I am not the only one who couldn't resist all the Black Friday sales in crafty cyber space.  All of my little purchases are starting to come in!  While I REALLY should be working on my design team work to keep ahead given that December is a busy month, I couldn't help but drop everything and ink up one of my new purchases.  

I have been eye balling the adorable Tiddly Inks CLEAR stamp sets for quite some time.  Black Friday gave me an excuse to pull the trigger so I bought the Happily Ever After set. 


I paired some PP from the MME Lost & Found Ruby 6x6 paper pad with some Baxxill Card Shoppe licorice twist and some PTI sweet blush CS. I used my MFT Die-Namics circle STAX to cut out the heart and I did some fussy cutting so I could pop the couple up with foam dimensionals.  

skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R30
her hair - E35, Y24, Y23, Y21, Y20
his hair - E47, E35, E53, E51
clothing - C9, C7, C5, C3, C2, C1, C00
heart - R05, R02, R01

I am playing along wit the Mojo Monday #269 challenge. 
Here's the sketch:




2 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW! I love the colors and your image choices. Lucky person who receives that card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay' fabulous coloring... I still dream that one day I can color like this....would help if I practiced, LOL!! Fabulous use of the sketch girlie... Have Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!