Monday, November 26, 2012

Season's Greetings Tag

With Thanksgiving behind me,now I can turn my attention to Christmas!  
I love adding some handmade tags when wrapping Christmas gifts. 
Today I made a few of these cute tags using both the There She Goes Ho Ho Ho stamp set and the Season's Greetings stamp set.


I die cut the tag using the PTI Tag Sale #3 die from Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster card stock.  I used a stipple brush and some PTI fresh snow ink.  I do think it is the best white ink around.  It really provides a lot of coverage.  I tore some white CS to create the drifts of snow and added some slitter to the edges.  I colored my images with copics and glittered the edges of the layers of branches.  I popped the reindeer up with a foam dimensional and then added some white opal Liquid Pearls at his feet and at the base f the tree.  I quickly added some glitter to the Liquid Pearls before they dried.  I used some dark brown hemp cord for the tag.  

7 comments:

  1. Nice blog!!I’m so impressed by the details that you’ve on this website.

    Season's Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creation, very nice done.
    cute stamps.
    greatings
    isabelle from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, he's so cute!!! Very creative project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is Adorable Girly!! Love this Sweet little fella and the liquid pearls and glitter look great! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!